Over the last 10 years I have been visiting and tracking quite a few website which offer good quality education content. Please note that there might be many more websites or MOOCs sites that free or freemium content which I might not know.
The key to all this information is being able to pull what’s relevant for you and being able to apply that information in a systematic and successful way that will lead you towards your desired life.
Hope this helps:
(I have sorted these alphabetically)
- ALISON– over 60 million lessons and records 1.2 million unique visitors per month
- BBC Languages– Teach yourself a new spoken language online.
- Codeacademy– Easy way to learn how to code. It’s interactive, fun and you can do it with your friends.
- COURSERA– Educational website that works with universities to get their courses on the Internet, free for you to use. Learn from over 600+ courses.
- Drawspace– Hundreds of free drawing lessons.
- Duke U– Duke offers variety of free courses on iTunesU.
- org– Free courses designed specifically for interactive study via the web, provided by MIT, Harvard, Barkley, Georgetown, Boston University, University of Washington, Karolinska Institute, Kyoto University and many more.
- How Stuff Works?– More scientific lessons and explanations than you could sort through in an entire year.
- NET– the title says it all – amazing video lectures on many topics.
- Khan Academy– Watch thousands of micro-lectures on topics ranging from history and medicine to chemistry and computer science.
- Kutztown University’s free courses– The Kutztown University of Pennsylvania’s Small Business Development Center offers more than 90 free business courses online. Kutztown’s courses are individualized and self-paced. Many of the courses feature high-end graphics, interactive case studies and audio streams.
- Lifehacker– Learn to hack life! Tips and tricks for improving all areas of your life.
- Maths & Science– Courses, tests and learning materials about mathematics and science for students from 1 to 12 grade.
- MIT Open CourseWare– Free access to quite a few MIT courses that are on par with what you’d expect from MIT.
- My own business– Offers free online business administration course that would be beneficial to new managers and to anyone who is interested in starting a business.
- Open Culture– Compendium of free learning resources, including courses, textbooks, and videos/films.
- Open Learn– Gives you free access to Open University course materials.
- Open YALE Courses– Open Yale Courses provides free and open access to a selection of introductory courses taught by distinguished teachers and scholars at Yale University All lectures were recorded in the Yale College classroom and are available in video, audio, and text transcript formats. Registration is not required
- Open2study– Open2Study delivers free, high-quality education online. These subjects are provided by leading Australian institutions, and are taught by academics and leading industry professionals who love to teach. All you need is an internet connection and the desire to study.
- Shodor– A non-profit research and education organisation dedicated to the advancement of science and math education, specifically trough the use of modeling and simulation technologies. Included in this site are instructional resources, software, interactive lessons, explorations and information about workshops for students, teachers and learners of all ages on mathematics and science. Make sure you check Shodor Interactive – a great collection of interactive math, geometry, fractal, probability, algebra and statistics activities.
- TED– Motivational and educational lectures from noteworthy professionals around the world.
- The University of Reddit– The free university of Reddit.
- TUFTS Open CourseWare– Tufts OpenCourseWare is part of a new educational movement initiated by MIT that provides free access to course content for everyone online. Tufts’ course offerings demonstrate the University’s strength in the life sciences in addition to its multidisciplinary approach, international perspective and underlying ethic of service to its local, national and international communities.
- UDACITY– Advance your education and career through project-based online classes, mainly focused around computer, data science and mathematics.
- Udemy FREE Courses– hundreds of experts teach on Udemy every month including New York Times best-selling authors, CEOs, Ivy League professionals and celebrity instructors. Courses include video, live lectures and tools to help teachers interact with students and track their progress. There are many free courses that can teach you business, law, programming, design, mathematics, science, photography, yoga and many more.
Lastly, you should bookmark some of these of interest as it will be hard to remember these!