Accommodating these trends will require a paradigm change on the parts of some companies. But whether a brand does something about it or not, the future is where it’s going to spend the rest of its life. How long that life is up to the brand, determined by how it responds to today’s reality.
This year is poised to be an exciting year for marketers; trends that have been taking shape over the course of the past decade are creating new opportunities for business owners.
Marketing Trends for 2010:
- Green Marketing
- Cause Marketing
- Buzz Marketing
- Permission Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Network Marketing
- E mail Marketing
- Search Marketing
- Event Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- Grey Marketing
- Niche Marketing
- Democratized advertising
- Market space
- Social media
- Trusted social media advertising
- Online paid search ads
It’s not about a cheaper product or your idea. Try to change customer behavior.
- It’s not about better coffee – it’s about the place
- I am not looking for a ¼” drill bit – I need to make a hole
- It’s not about the hog, it’s about a lifestyle
- It’s not about the sound – it’s about how it makes me feel
- It’s not about the sound – it’s about being hip
- It’s about my space
- It’s about my video
- It’s about my opinion
- It’s about the experience
- It’s about your choices, places, and time
As 2010 is now in full swing we can see these trends shaping up and taking priority. Despite the economic downturn through last year, or maybe because of it, marketing experts have focussed on more effective methods of marketing.